Anne Loehr is a thoughtful, provocative and incisive speaker. Her insights around preparing for, and managing, the workplace of the future should be “required reading” for any company from mid-level management up to the board of directors.
-Erin Essenmacher, Director of Education, National Association of Corporate Directors
There are big changes coming to the American workforce. In order to survive and thrive in the very different workplace of tomorrow, organizations need to know, plan and stay in front of these changes.
This keynote will help you lead through these changes, including the four biggest trends:
- Demographic tsunami of retiring workers.
- Women leaving the corporate world.
- The old diversity minority is the new majority.
- Temporary worker demand is rising with predictions that 40 percent of the workforce will be contingent workers by 2020.
Your job is to help get ready for these changes, and my job is to help you do that with my blogs and keynote. Through me, you will be able to answer:
- How will I retain my organizational knowledge before the demographic tsunami hits?
- How will I win the war for top talent?
- How will I help grow an organization with the newest generation of leaders?