Online Learning That Works
WorkPace Learning is a coach-led, cohort-based online training solution that delivers convenient, on-the-job employee development for the following subject areas:
- Management Change
- Team Development
WorkPace Learning helps organizations develop a more effective and engaged staff. If you want to create a culture that attracts and retains talent, foster talent who are better equipped to work with each other and with clients, and see a positive impact on your profits and bottom line, check out the WorkPace Learning Course Catalog.
Anne has a new, fresh approach that is really eye opening to successful financial advisors and their teams. Many organizations offer simplistic tactics at making their practice attractive to the next generation. — Patrick Sweeney, MBA, Associate Director, Learning Delivery Wealth Advisor Programs, US
WorkPace Learning’s leadership development programs are the right choice for many organizations. It provides:
- Convenience. The “on-demand” format gives training delivered on-the-job, on participants’ schedules.
- High Engagement. Applied learning gives participants relevant, real-world experience.
- Cohort-Based Learning. Participants learn from each other and get to know other people within their organization.
- Customizable Content. The WorkPace Learning content library is continuously expanding. An extensive range of content is customizable.
- Leverages Generational Differences. Online learning taps into digital comfort found among Millennials /Generation Y and also challenges them to build live interpersonal skills. Similarly, online learning can stretch Generation X and Baby Boomers to get more comfortable learning with their peers online, while continuing to build interpersonal communication skills.
WorkPace Learning supports, reinforces, and enhances the organizational vision and strategy innovatively and effectively.
WorkPace Learning recently conducted a customized Management 101 program. All of the participants found it to be a very rich and rewarding experience. The lessons were relevant, critical for effective and productive management, and applicable to solving real managerial problems. All of the participants were located in different states and countries, but the program still allowed us to learn in a collaborative, peer-to-peer environment that really created camaraderie. —Meg Severson, Human Resources Specialist, The Nature Conservancy
Interested in Workpace Learning for your organization, get in touch.