Your session had the most value of all of the sessions that I attended over the 2–day conference. I have quoted you and referred to your chart often for business, as well as inter-personal relationships. Accessing the information that you provided has made me feel conversationally conversant to offer ideas and suggestions to those struggling to motivate and inspire their young charges.
—Ann Fink, Vice President, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
An engaging, practical, and interactive keynote presentation to help you:
- Increase your team’s productivity, focus, and creativity
- Learn, practice, and hone coaching skills that will make you a leader among leaders
- Motivate your team for peak performance
Based on the acclaimed book A Manager’s Guide to Coaching: Simple and Effective Ways to Get the Best from Your Employees, Anne’s keynote presentation will introduce attendees to vital topics, such as:
- Why coaching is vital to effective leadership and how it improves the bottom line
- A practical coaching model you can begin using immediately
- About coaching questions that lead employees to higher levels of effectiveness
- How to help your employees deal with typical issues such as: interpersonal conflicts, time management, motivation, confidence, conflicting priorities, difficult conversations, and more
- How to be comfortable coaching at work or in any situation
After Anne presented “Coaching for Results” to select counselors at the Maryland Small Business Development Center, attendants asked to have her present to the statewide network. Anne’s ability to deliver an interactive, engaging, practical curriculum was augmented by her talent in adopting the language of the network and leaning into tough questions with applicable answers and techniques. She’s a top flight presenter. And, we invited her as keynote for our annual statewide conference— she rocked the house.
—Casey Willson, Retail and Sustainability Programs Manager, MD Small Business Development Center, University of Maryland
Jim DrawdyAugust 1, 2014
I would be interested in learning more about the coaching workshop.
Denise ZuchelliApril 14, 2015
We are a firm of approximately 500 (nationwide) and 250 in the Fairfax, Virginia area, with approximately 70 in some form of leadership role (made up of supervisors, managers, VP’s and exec). Our budget for this type of thing isn’t large, but I would love to have Anne come into speak to our leaders. I attended Anne’s session “Engage Every Age” at the 2014 Barron’s conference and thought she was fabulous. Are you able to provide information on the cost associated with hosting her to speak with our management team? Anything you provide would be very much appreciated. Thanks!