Coaching for Transformational Leadership
Take advantage of my 20+ years of experience with successfully coaching corporate leaders in pursuit of their next level of sustainable success.
If you aspire to be a leader in your field, a better manager, or a positive influence in your community, my no-nonsense coaching tools will help.
I am an author, thought leader, and certified coach with the International Coaches Federation. I offer a standard 10–session coaching package that will help you focus on 5 primary goals to improve your own effectiveness.
In each session, I coach for success by using my “awareness to action” theory. Simply put, when you become aware of the barriers that your behaviors create, you can choose to take different actions, change, and discover that the old behaviors are no longer needed.
When you invest precious time, money, and creativity in your team, make the most of it!
- Increase your speed to market, in less time.
- Create a proactive cadre of managers and leaders who do their job well and understand how their job makes a difference to the organization and its goals.
- Keep employees fulfilled and purposeful, reduce turnover, and improve your bottom line.
- Improve communication and collaboration between different business units, increasing overall effectiveness and productivity.
- Reduce internal conflict as you free up time and organizational energy to get the job done on time.
- Differentiate yourself from competitors, articulate what makes your team special, and attract the best leaders to work with you.
- Create an action plan for developing your team and a structure to help you all stick to the action plan.
- Strategize, prioritize, and make tough decisions more effectively—even in the middle of a crisis.
- Learn how to communicate more effectively with clients of any generation; I even offer targeted services for Financial Advisors and a Free Generational Report.
Anne Loehr is a skilled, careful listener. She was able to bring an impressive set of tools, experiences and perspectives to my work in an extremely focused and concrete way. I deeply appreciated Anne’s follow-up between our coaching sessions. She always remembered even the smallest details of our conversations from one session to the next. Through the coaching I did with Anne, I have new abilities and frameworks that have made me more successful and productive.
Rabbi Bradley SolmsenDirector of Youth EngagementThe Union for Reform Judaism
What I hear most often from my clients…
- We promoted our key managers, but now they’re floundering. How can I help them successfully manage and lead their teams?
- My staff members are talented, eager and enthusiastic. Why can’t we retain them?
- I know it’s important to invest in our staff, but I don’t even know where to begin.
Sound familiar? If you’re like many of my clients, you wonder how to improve your company’s performance, but you don’t have much time to sit down and figure out how to develop your team. Even when you know where you want to go, if you already work 24/7 and feel constantly backlogged in details, change is a challenge.
Do you need someone who understands both business and leadership development to explain the connections between your team and your company’s success?
I believe in working collaboratively to create customized programs for leaders and teams. As the co-author of an influential business book, A Manager’s Guide to Coaching: Simple and Effective Ways to Get the Best Out of Your Employees, I’ve developed specific, step-by-step problem-solving methodologies to help you move forward.
I would highly recommend Anne not just for her killer “coaching” skills but because she also is a difference-making consultant. She stands on performance, utilizes highly efficient and outcome-oriented processes, never wastes your time, is direct, and sets the bar high for success – both hers and her clients. She has my unequivocal recommendation for anyone seeking services of the type she and her firm provide. – Steve McBee, CEO of NRG Home
Contact me to get started.