Coaching Executives & Leaders Can Work for Your Business
When you invest precious time, money, and creativity in your team, make the most of it!
- Increase your speed to market, in less time.
- Create a proactive cadre of managers and leaders who do their job well and understand how their job makes a difference to the organization and its goals.
- Keep employees fulfilled and purposeful, reduce turnover, and improve your bottom line.
- Improve communication and collaboration between different business units, increasing overall effectiveness and productivity.
- Reduce internal conflict as you free up time and organizational energy to get the job done on time.
- Differentiate yourself from competitors, articulate what makes your team special, and attract the best leaders to work with you.
- Create an action plan for developing your team and a structure to help you all stick to the action plan.
- Strategize, prioritize, and make tough decisions more effectively—even in the middle of a crisis.
- Learn how to communicate more effectively with clients of any generation; Anne even offers targeted services for Financial Advisors and a Free Generational Report.
Take advantage of my 20+ years of experience with successfully coaching corporate leaders in pursuit of their next level of sustainable success. If you aspire to be a leader in your field, a better manager, or a positive influence in your community, my no-nonsense tools will help.
Anne is a practical strategist—which is just what we needed as we transformed our event marketing team. Anne expertly facilitated our team and moved us to a set of very tangible next steps that launched us on the right path.
—Janine Cornecelli, Director of External Communications, Booz Allen Hamilton, McLean
Client Success Story
When I was called in to work with a member of one company’s Senior Management team, his boss was afraid that the situation was hopeless. The manager lacked important self-awareness skills, and his language choices were having a negative impact on his team.
We worked together to help him become more self-aware and find his leadership groove. I’m happy to say that he made the most of the process and that he not only strengthened his leadership skills over the course of our sessions, but continues on his own. Now his team and the company can benefit from access to his knowledge—and he reaps the benefits of communicating effectively in the workplace.
Leadership and communication skills are learned—we just don’t all learn them at the same stage of our careers. If you’ve already on-boarded and invested in an employee who isn’t performing as hoped, perhaps it’s time to explore the skills they need to learn through coaching and unleash their full potential.
My only regret about working with Anne is that I didn’t do it sooner in my career. Working on my communication style, leadership skills, and time management, I achieved results right away and feel I am ready to grow my company to the next stage because of her work with me. Anyone who wants to grow as a professional would benefit enormously from her coaching.
—Steve Goldenberg, CEO, Interfolio
Anne the quintessential lever, a fearless listener who embodies confidence and focus, and will not stand for excuses. I knew she was the right person to help me “get out of my own way.”
—Kevin Starace, Partnership Development Officer, United Nations Foundation
The care and precision Anne used to guide our team extended far beyond our expectations.
—Matthew Grossman, Executive Director, BBYO, Inc.