You Need These Skills to Manage Unmanageable Employees!
Managing the Unmanageable: How to Motivate Even the Most Unruly Employee gives managers and leaders an essential guide to changing the behavior of difficult, unruly, or unmotivated employees. With practical tips, proven techniques, and a flexible framework for understanding the issues, it will help you reclaim valuable members of your team. You’ll learn how to:
- Understand what drives unmanageable employees
- Assess the costs and benefits of a turn-around effort
- Engage the employee and guide him or her through the change process
- Inspire greater innovation, cooperation, and effectiveness
- Communicate effectively with different generations in today’s workplace
A Managers Guide to Coaching: Simple and Effective Ways to Get the Best Out of Your Employees
The practice of coaching continues to be an effective way to promote personal and professional development. Employees are asking for developmental opportunities, and managers are being told they need to ‘coach’ their employees on a regular basis. Now what?
Thanks to Anne’s groundbreaking book, A Manager’s Guide to Coaching, business leaders now have a trusted and proven how-to coaching guide for managers and other readers. Explore the book to learn about the Success Equation and why coaching is so important, then take advantage of an extensive collection of case studies as you decide when to coach and when not to.